ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser 1.5 lbsItem #: C003942-CS20B1
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
ProTeam Spa pH Decreaser 1.5 lbs
- Test your spa's water frequently, at least once a week, and make the necessary adjustments.
- Turn on your spa's circulation system, or jets.
- If your pH is 7.7 to 8.0, apply .25 oz (two teaspoons) per 500 gallons of water directly to your spa.
- If pH is higher than 8.0, apply 0.5 oz (four teaspoons) per 500 gallons of water directly to your spa.
- Circulate spa water for 15 to 30 minutes and test pH again.
- If pH still tests above 7.6, repeat steps 2-5 until pH is back to 7.2 - 7.6.