Raypak 105,000 BTU Heater 014781 - Propane
Raypak 105,000 BTU Heater
The Raypak 106A heater is an electronic ignition heater with analog control designed for hot tubs and above-ground pools. By adding a pool heater to your above ground pool you can extend your swim season by being able to open your pool earlier and keep it open later into the year.
Raypak 106A Heater Specifications:
- Operates on Propane
- Requires 110 Volt or 240 Volt Electrical Supply
- 6" Indoor Stack for ventilation when installed indoors
- 105,000 BTU Input
- For use in elevations of 0 to 1999 feet (be sure to verify the elevation where this heater will be installed. It will not operate properly outside of the specified elevation).
Raypak 106A Heater Features:
- Polyester-Coated, non-corrosive external cabinet for added durability.
- Doesn't require fans to combat drafting problems.
- Delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer headers prevent rust stains on your pool or spa surface.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger. Made from a single piece of extruded copper.
- Easy to use analog control dial.
- Electronic ignition only generates a pilot when there is a call for heat.
- Heater includes a 3 foot long, 3 prong power cord for convenience. (can also be hard wired)
- 2" Plumbing with flange connections for a solid connection.
- Automatic water bypass to enable the heater to handle different Gallons Per Minute without having to adjust the flow rate manually.
- Ceramic fiber combustion box keeps the heat in and the outside panels of the heater cool.
- Won't retain residual heat after the heater is turned off.
- Meets or exceeds all federal and state energy efficiency standards
Raypak Model P-R106A-AP-C