Raypak 150,000 BTU Heater 014785 - High Altitude
The Raypak 156A heater is an electronic ignition heater with analog control designed for hot tubs and above-ground pools. With a huge 56% more BTU's than most competitors above-ground pool heaters, you will be able to heat the pool even more quickly. By adding a pool heater to your above ground pool you can extend your swim season by being able to open your pool earlier and keep it open later into the year.
Raypak 156A Heater Specifications:
- Operates on Natural Gas
- Requires 110 Volt or 240 Volt Electrical Supply
- 6" Indoor Stack for ventilation when installed indoors
- 150,000 BTU Input
- For use in elevations of 5000 to 9999 feet (be sure to verify the elevation where this heater will be installed. It will not operate properly outside of the specified elevation).
Raypak 156A Heater Features:
- Polyester-Coated, non-corrosive external cabinet for added durability.
- Doesn't require fans to combat drafting problems.
- Delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Polymer headers prevent rust stains on your pool or spa surface.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger. Made from a single piece of extruded copper.
- The AFT digital control system handles all the safety functions of the heater as well as the electronic ignition and flame supervision.
- State of the art diagnostic reporting and fault recording.
- Electronic ignition only generates a pilot when there is a call for heat.
- Heater includes a 3 foot long, 3 prong power cord for convenience. (can also be hard wired)
- 2" Plumbing with flange connections for a solid connection.
- Automatic water bypass to enable the heater to handle different Gallons Per Minute without having to adjust the flow rate manually.
- Ceramic fiber combustion box keeps the heat in and the outside panels of the heater cool.
- Won't retain residual heat after the heater is turned off.
- Meets or exceeds all federal and state energy efficiency standards
Raypak Model P-R156A