Raypak Digital ASME 266,000 BTU Heater 009273 - High AltitudeItem #: 009273
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Raypak Digital ASME 266,000 BTU Heater 009273
The Raypak Digital ASME Commercial Pool Heater meets pressure vessel requirements demanded by code for commercial installations over 200,000 BTUH and are certified to the ANSI Z21.56 pool heater standard. So dive in and take a look at the Raypak heater that can meet your exact needs.
Raypak Digital 266,000 BTU Heater Features:
- 266,000 BTU Heater
- Operates on Natural Gas
- ASME certified for commercial pool installations
- 2" Intake and discharge water connections
- 7" Flue Pipe Diameter
- For use in elevations of 2000 to 6000 feet (be sure to verify the elevation where this heater will be installed. It will not operate properly outside of the specified elevation).
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated,non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne-and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system. making certain the power paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design - No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Cast-Iron Headers - Rugged cast-iron headers with porcelainized waterways provide the strength that tough ASME requirements demand.
- All-Copper-Fin-Tube Heat Exchanger - The fin tubes of the heat exchanger are each made from a single piece of extruded copper. This integral-fin design allows maximum heat transfer to be attained and maintained.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet - Stainless steel tube sheets allow for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- CPVC 2" Water Connections - Standard with every Raypak is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- High Flow Rates - The Raypak gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 GPM.
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- 23" Wide X 28" Depth X 40" Height with Standard Outdoor Stack or 62" Height with optional Indoor Draft Hood
Raypak Model C-R266A-EN-C #51
Raypark Part Number 009273