Raypak Digital ASME 199,500 BTU Heater 017403 - High Altitude
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Special Order Item - Usually Ships Within 2 to 4 Weeks
Raypak Digital ASME 199,500 BTU Heater 017403
The Raypak Digital ASME Commercial Pool Heater meets pressure vessel requirements demanded by code for commercial installations over 200,000 BTUH and are certified to the ANSI Z21.56 pool heater standard. So dive in and take a look at the Raypak heater that can meet your exact needs.
The sleek and stylish Raypak Digital Gas Pool and Spa Heater features innovative technology designed to keep your pool or spa at the perfect temperature for your enjoyment. Built to withstand various weather conditions, this modern pool and spa heater is the perfect solution for environments requiring efficiency, convenience and versatility. Thanks to a brilliant low-profile design, corrosion resistant cabinet made of
galvanized metal, copper fin tube heat exchanger, and a bevy of advanced-engineered materials, enjoying your heater year round is a breeze.
Raypak Digital 199,500 BTU Heater Features:
- 199,500 BTU Heater
- Operates on Natural Gas
- ASME certified for commercial pool installations
- 2" Intake and discharge water connections
- 6" Flue Pipe Diameter
- For use in elevations of 2,000 to 5,999 feet (be sure to verify the elevation where this heater will be installed. It will not operate properly outside of the specified elevation).
- PolyTuf Textured Powder Coating - The Raypak gas heater has a polyester-coated,non-corrosive cabinet that is more durable than solventborne-and waterborne-coated metal cabinets. Every piece of sheet metal goes through a 7-stage wash system. making certain the power paint has a perfect bond. Underneath the tough, yet beautiful finish you will galvanized metal that offers superior rust prevention and years of durable service.
- Wind-Resistant Design - No need for fans to combat drafting problems under normal conditions. This heater is designed to draft naturally in outdoor installations with its exclusive low-profile design. It is so thoughtfully and carefully designed it actually protects itself from the things that tend to stifle ordinary pool and spa heaters. It delivers uninterrupted heating performance regardless of falling leaves, wind, airborne debris, rain, downdrafts, updrafts, sleet, snow, etc.
- Cast-Iron Headers - Rugged cast-iron headers with porcelainized waterways provide the strength that tough ASME requirements demand.
- Stainless Steel Tube Sheet - Stainless steel tube sheets allow for a completely nonferrous waterway, leaving your pool truly rust-free.
- Cupro-nickel Fin Tube - Commercial - The Raypak Digital is built to last with the highest quality integral Cupro-nickel fin tube available. Cupro-nickel exchangers stand up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use.
- CPVC 2" Water Connections - Standard with every Raypak is a set of 2" slip-fit CPVC water connections to make your installation secure and effortless.
- Condensation Protection - The Unitherm Governor inside the header helps reduce condensation from low inlet water temperatures. It automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105°F. Both water temperature and water flow rate are controlled to eliminate condensation, sooting, and scale build-up that can shorten heater life.
- High Flow Rates - The Raypak gas heater comes with an automatic bypass built into the header. You'll find that the heater is capable of handling water flow at a rate up to 125 GPM.
- Burner Tray - Every burner tray is built to last, from the stainless steel burners to the aluminized metal used in the heat sensitive areas. Innovative design allows for the easy removal of the tray and burners for servicing.
- Fire Tile - A ceramic fiber combustion box keeps your heater running efficiently while keeping the outside jacket cool. By using this space-age material the heater won't retain residual heat after it is turned off, allowing it to be installed without the use of costly metal heat sinks.
- Fuel-Efficient - Energy-smart Raypak heaters consistently achieve the highest efficiency ratings. They exceed all federal and state standards.
- 20" Wide X 28" Depth X 40" Height with Standard Outdoor Stack or 61-5/8" Height with optional Indoor Draft Hood
Raypak Model B-R206A-EN-X #51
Raypark Part Number 017403