Rola-Chem Top-Mount Flow Meter - 2.5" PlumbingItem #: 570361T
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Rola-Chem flow meters are easy to read, accurate and designed to work with schedule 40 PVC pipe. They have a wide chamber that prevents clogging, reduces mineral deposits and can easily be opened to remove calcium deposits if needed.
The Flow Meter is calibrated on both sides for gallons per minute and liters per minute. The bobbin is made of stainless steel to prevent corrosion and is easy to read for accurate flow rate readings.
- Easy to read bobbin provides accurate flow rate readings
- Calibrated in gallons per minute and liters per minute on both sides
- Wide chamber prevents clogging and reduces mineral deposits
- Serviceable design allows you to open it to clean if needed
- Can be used on new installations or to replace an existing flow meter
- For use with 2 1/2" schedule 40 PVC pipe
- Top Mount installation
- Range of 70 to 240 gallons per minute or 265 to 908 liters per minute
- 13" Minimum distance from downstream elbow or restriction
- 25" Minimum distance from upstream elbow or restriction
- Includes flow meter, gaskets and clamps
- Requires 3/4" diameter hole in pipe