S.R. Smith 8' Backstroke Stanchion - .065" Wall 10166Item #: 10166
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
S.R. Smith 8' Backstroke Stanchion - .065" Wall 10166
This S.R. Smith 8' Backstroke Stanchion is a durable, stainless steel stanchion that stands 7'6" above the deck when it is properly anchored. The Backstroke Stanchion is engineered with an eyebolt welded to the top that is used to affix pennants, and may be used in competition pools to suspend backstroke flags. If an adjustable line height is desired, an additional stainless steel collar band with an eyebolt and control knob may be purchased separately.
S.R. Smith Backstroke Stanchion Features:
- Features an eyebolt attached to the top
- May be used to hold pennants and backstroke flags
- Durable and corrosion resistant
- Eyebolt outer diameter: 2"
- Eyebolt inner diameter: 1.25"
- Recommended anchors: AS-100D or AS-100-MG (sold separately)
- Recommended escutcheon: EP-100F (sold separately)
S.R. Smith Backstroke Stanchion Specifications:
- Made of 304 stainless steel
- 1.90" OD Tubing
- .065" Wall Thickness
S.R. Smith 10166