S.R. Smith poolLUX 60 Watt Power Kit - 3 Lights
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
S.R. Smith poolLUX 60 Watt Power Kit includes the poolLUX Power control system, 3 Treo pool lights, and 1 free Treo Micro pool light.
Power Lighting Control System allows you to simply and conveniently power and control your pool lights. The poolLUX Power combines a step-down transformer with a easy-to-use switched lighting control. This set-up is not only convenient, including a built-in on/off switch, but can save you money on installation and electrician costs. Inside you'll find an oversized wiring area and terminal strip wiring, meaning there's plenty of room to work and no need for wire nuts. The housing is made of a corrosion-resistant polycarbonate and can withstand even the harshest pool environments.
The Treo Light is an underwater light that can retrofit into any existing pool lighting system. This 12 Volt, 5 Watt LED light provides astounding illumination and portrays an even glow throughout your pool, eliminating the "end shadow" effect that is common in most other lighting systems. This light features six static colors and two color change modes that have a 50,000 hour color change LED lifespan. With the unique possibility of synchronizing with Light Streams Water Features, these lights use little power consumption, but have high value performance.
This kit also includes a free Treo Micro LED Light that includes all the same amazing features as the regular Treo Light, but lights smaller nooks in your pool such as steps, beaches, or swim-outs. These miniature, powerful lights are also perfect for lighting water fall features. The micro light is 12 Volt, 2 Watt LED.
- 60W two-in-one transformer and lighting control system
- Built in on/off switch
- Oversized wiring area and terminal strip wiring
- Corrosion-resistant polycarbonate housing
- Saves money on installation and electrician costs
- 12 Volt, 5 Watt LED Treo Lights
- 12 Volt, 2 Watt LED Treo Micro light
- 80' cords
- Treo Lights eliminate the "end shadow" effect
- Lights feature 6 static colors and 2 color change modes
- 50,000 hour color change lifespan
- ETL Listed
- Conforms to pool, spa, and fountain power unit standard UL 379
- Certified to CSA C22.2#218.1
- (1) poolLUX Power 60 Watt Lighting Control System
- (3) Treo 80' RGB LED pool lights
- (1) Free Treo 80' RGB Micro LED pool light