Salt Support System Start - 10 LbsItem #: C004862-CS74C1
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
System Start is specially formulated for pools with salt chlorine generation systems, but will perform when applied to any pool. The patented chemistry is designed to make pool maintenance easier while protecting your pool and equipment, particularly the vulnerable salt generator cell. Once added, It will provide soft and silky swimming pool water that feels great on the skin and it will help maintain a more stable alkalinity and pH. Additionally, System Start will help the sanitizer be more effective in the water. It will also protect the sanitizer from the sun, which can cause premature loss of sanitizer.
System Start Features:
- Formulated for pools with salt chlorine generators
- Protects your pool and equipment
- Makes water silky smooth and soft on the skin
- Prevents chlorine loss caused by the sun's UV rays
- Helps maintain a more stable alkalinity and pH
- 10 Pound Bucket
- Initial Dose - Add 2.5 pounds of this product for every 1,000 gallons of water.
- Once in the water this product is only lost due to excessive splash-out, backwashing, or when plenty of new water is added to the pool. You should typically only need to add about 2.5 pounds of this product for every 1,000 gallons of new water added to the pool.