Speck Pumps A91-II Variable Speed Pumps - No Cord/Plug
Speck Pumps A91-II Variable Speed Pumps
The Speck Pumps A91-II VSP variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The pump is self-priming, extremely quiet, and has an easy on-off, clear two piece lid. Quick disconnect unions are provided for simple installation and maintenance.
- Dual voltage variable speed pool pump for above-ground pools
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8" mechanical shaft seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150° F.
- Equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance. Comes equipped with a standard 1.5" slip and 1.5"/1.25" hose adaptor connections.
- For pool users safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between the pool water and electric parts.
- Motor runs on a wide voltage range 100-130/200-250V (no need to rewire to switch voltage). Automatically detects 115 or 230V.
- Built-in controller, LED Screen and keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance-free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
- Specially constructed clear lid with lock ring design is easy to open. Strainer basket is always locked in place.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- One year warranty on all parts including normal wear of the mechanical seal.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Horsepower: 1.1 THP
- Speed: Variable Speed Motor
- Voltage: 115-230
- Frame: 48 Frame Thru-Bolt Mount
- Controller: Built-In
- Cord: Available with No Cord, 3' Cord with Standard Plug and 3' Cord with Twist-Lock Plug