Speck Pumps Model ES90-II VSP
This item is IN STOCK
This item is TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK
Usually Ships Within 1 Business Day
Speck Pumps Model ES90-II VSPThe ES90-II VSP (1.1 THP) variable speed swimming pool pump is another example of Speck Pumps innovations to meet world energy and environmental challenges. The pump uses state of the art permanent magnet brushless DC motor controlled by advance logic electronics. This technology reduces operating costs up to 80%, lowers energy usage, and reduces noise.
- Dual voltage variable speed pool pump for in-ground pools
- This high performance, medium head pump comes complete with an industry standard Carbon/Ceramic 5/8" mechanical seal for convenient replacement.
- Non-corrosive, chemical/UV resistant, and can withstand temperatures of up to 150°F.
- Equipped with quick disconnect unions for easy installation and maintenance.
- Built-In Controller, LED Screen and Keypad can be locked for safety.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels - Levels can be set to range from 50 Watts/1000 RPM to 1000 Watts/3500 RPM (in increments of 10 Watts).
- Programmable high efficiency TEFC (totally enclosed fan cooled) maintenance free permanent magnet brushless 48 frame motor.
- Comes standard with 2" suction and 1.5"/2" discharge.
- For pool users safety, the impeller has a dielectric shaft sleeve that provides absolute separation between pool water and electric parts.
- Lock ring that incorporates handles. These handles provide the user with a convenient way to easily remove the lid.
- Clear lid with LED light, allowing the user to check the basket for debris.
- Reusable o-rings throughout.
- Every pump is performance tested before leaving the Speck factory.
- Horsepower: 1.1 THP
- Speed: Variable Speed Motor
- Voltage: Wide Range 100-130/200-250V (without switching)
- Frame: 48 Frame Thru-Bolt Mount
- Controller: Built-In