S.R. Smith 5 1/2' 3-Bend Handrail w/ Extension 3HR-5.5-065-1Item #: 3HR-5.5-065-1
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The 3-Bend Handrail is a stable safety-rail that is suitable for concrete, shotcrete, fiberglass, and vinyl pools. It is at standard height and runs parallel to the slope of the stair set. These rails are made with polished type 304 stainless steel. When the handrail is properly anchored it can be used for pools, spas, inclined slopes and stair-sets. The bends on this handrail are at a nominal 6" radius. For installment you will drill below deck level and anchor the rail with reinforced rods. For installment you will use the escutcheon and the anchor assembly.
3-Bend Handrail Features:
- Handrail for Pools, Spas, Slopes and Stair-sets
- Suitable for Concrete, Shotcrete, Fiberglass, and Vinyl Pools
- Runs Parallel to Slope of Stair-set with Flat Start that is Parallel to Top Step
- Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Recommended Anchor: AS-100B (Order Separately)
- Recommended Escutcheon: EP-100F (Order Separately)
- Length: 5 1/2'
- Flat Part of Rail (Parallel to Top Step): 18"
- Bottom to Top Rail Height: 76"
- Bottom Step to Top Step Height: 44"
- Extended Front Leg Extra Length: 12"
- Bends: 3
- Bend Radius: 6"
- Tubing: 1.9" O.D.
- Rail Wall Thickness: 0.065"