S.R. Smith Snap-Lok Ladder - Econoline
S.R. Smith Snap-Lok Ladder
The Snap-Lok Ladder is easy to raise and lower with its special hinge bracket. It can accommodate any automatic pool cover and is constructed of stainless-steel. To prevent damage to pool surfaces such as vinyl, plaster, etc. the ends are fitted with rubber bumpers.
- Snap-Lok Ladder Econoline Series
- 3-Step Ladder
- Plastic Econoline Steps with non-slip treads
- Hinge system allows you to easily raise or lower
- Rubber bumpers prevent damage to vinyl pools
- Can accommodate any pool cover
- Tubing: 1.90"
- Wall Thickness: .049"
- Stainless Steel: 304
- Bends: 6" Radius
Recommended Anchors (Sold Separately):
Recommended Eschutcheon (Sold Separately):
- Frames extend 5-1/2" from the pool wall. Frame is secured to the pool deck with two anchor sockonts on 19" centers. The lower end of the frame is bent to meet the pool wall and fitted with two white rubber bumpers (WRB-100A).
SR Smith SLF-24E-3B