S.R. Smith Splash Hi/Lo Pool Lift
S.R. Smith Splash Hi/Lo Pool LiftThe S.R. Smith Splash lift installs into your pool deck via anchor, and can be easily removed for winter storage. 359° rotation ensures a safe transfer area. The Splash Hi/Lo is designed for facilities that have both an in-ground pool and an above ground spa up to 48" above the deck. The Splash Lift series meets the Americans with Disabilities Act Access Guidelines (ADAAG 2010).
Splash Hi/Lo Pool Lift Features:
- 400 pound lifting capacity.
- Easily removable from stainless steel deck anchor.
- Powered by a 24-volt rechargeable battery. (Battery lasts for approximately 30 lifts per charge)
- User operable via waterproof hand control. 359° rotation.
- Powder coated stainless steel and aluminum construction.
- Comes with battery, charger; battery console cover, waterproof control, footrest and seat belt assembly.
- 3rd party tested and verified ADA compliant.
The Splash Hi/Lo Lift Does NOT Include the Following Optional Equipment:
- Activation Key Arm Rests (required in some states)
- Splash! Caddy
- Stability Vest
- Seat Pad
- Battery Cover
- Frame - 3 Years (except powder coated finish)
- Electronic Components - 2 Years (except battery)
- Batteries - 1 Year, Pro-Rated (90 Days - 100%, 91 to 365 Days - 50%)
Product Note: All SR Smith Pool Lift Orders must be accompanied with a completed Deck Profile Sheet.Once you place the order simply fax the Pool Lift Deck Form to 801-392-1481 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org in order for SR Smith to verify that the lift will meet the necessary ADA requirements for your facility. You may also fill out the Deck Profile Sheet prior to purchasing a pool lift to determine an appropriate lift for your facilities. Once SR Smith verifies that the lift conforms to ADA requirements the lift will then enter production.
POOL Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
SPA Lift Deck Profile Form (pdf)
Product Resources & Support:
Splash! Data Sheet (pdf)
Pool Lift Covers Data Sheet (pdf)
Accessibility Equipment Brochure (pdf)
Splash! Hi/Lo Compliance Testing (pdf)
Splash! Installation & Owner's Manual (pdf)
Splash! Maintenance Placard (pdf)
Splash! Hi-Lo Specifications (pdf)
AutoCAD & 3D Models:
Splash! Hi-Lo AutoCAD (dwg)
Splash! Hi-Lo Revit (zip)
SR Smith 350-0000