Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm HD 333,000 BTU Heater SR333HD - Cupro-nickelItem #: SR333HD
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm HD Heater SR333HD
Sure, a beautiful pool looks inviting, but its cold water can keep you high and dry. Which is why it pays to have a Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm High Performance Heater. After all, when the waters just right, you maximize the enjoyment of your pool experience. The fast-heating Max-E-Therm makes your pool irresistible on cool nights. It also allows you to extend your pool season. Sta-Rite HD (Heavy-Duty) heaters feature cupro-nickel exchanger that stand up to the harshest of applications, like low pH, high flow or heavy use.
Unlike other heaters, Max-E-Therm offers you the latest advances from Sta-Rite: a rustproof exterior, smart electronics and increased energy efficiency. Whether youre looking for quiet relaxation or wild fun, youll always enjoy your pool in the warm comfort of Max-E-Therm.
For indoor or outdoor installations on pools and spas. Features include an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, and 6-position control panel. PMG burner technology requires no outdoor draft hood. Proven Dura-Glas rust-proof construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections.
Max-E-Therm HD Heater Features:
- 333,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater
- Cupro-Nickel heat exchanger.
- High efficiency rating makes the Max-E-Therm extremely economical to operate.
- Specially designed fueling and ignition process permits faster warming of your pool and spa.
- Easy-to-read, conveniently positioned control panel is simple to program.
- Top-mounted control panel has large format digital display and 360 degree rotation in any direction for easy viewing.
- Control panel indicator lights pinpoint heater or system conditions, which can save money through faster troubleshooting (if required).
- Certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
- Heater enclosure is made of Dura-Glasan exclusive Sta-Rite thermoplastic resin that handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class Best in class energy efficiency.
- Compact Design - Ideal for retro-fit installations.
- Easy to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating - rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency.
- Custom or Retrofit - Direct-connects to Sta-Rite System:3 Mod Media filter or easily fits other systems.