Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 333,000 BTU Heater SR333NAItem #: SR333NA
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Heater SR333NA
Sure, a beautiful pool looks inviting, but its cold water can keep you high and dry. Which is why it pays to have a Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm High Performance Heater. After all, when the waters just right, you maximize the enjoyment of your pool experience. The fast-heating Max-E-Therm makes your pool irresistible on cool nights. It also allows you to extend your pool season.
Unlike other heaters, Max-E-Therm offers you the latest advances from Sta-Rite: a rustproof exterior, smart electronics and increased energy efficiency. Whether youre looking for quiet relaxation or wild fun, youll always enjoy your pool in the warm comfort of Max-E-Therm.
For indoor or outdoor installations on pools and spas. Features include an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout, and 6-position control panel. PMG burner technology requires no outdoor draft hood. Proven Dura-Glas rust-proof construction with plastic manifold and PVC union connections.
Max-E-Therm Heater Features:
- 333,000 BTU Natural Gas Heater
- High efficiency rating makes the Max-E-Therm extremely economical to operate.
- Specially designed fueling and ignition process permits faster warming of your pool and spa.
- Easy-to-read, conveniently positioned control panel is simple to program.
- Top-mounted control panel has large format digital display and 360 degree rotation in any direction for easy viewing.
- Control panel indicator lights pinpoint heater or system conditions, which can save money through faster troubleshooting (if required).
- Certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
- Heater enclosure is made of Dura-Glasan exclusive Sta-Rite thermoplastic resin that handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Lightweight - Lightest heater in its class Best in class energy efficiency.
- Compact Design - Ideal for retro-fit installations.
- Easy to Switch - Change gas sources with installation of separate orifice.
- Lower Operating Costs - 84% efficiency rating - rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency.
- Custom or Retrofit - Direct-connects to Sta-Rite System:3 Mod Media filter or easily fits other systems.