Sta-Rite System 2 Modular Media Filter PLM200Item #: PLM200
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Sta-Rite System 2 Modular Media Filter PLM200
The System:2 Modular Media filter is ideal for small in-ground, above-ground pools and in-ground spas. This filter is a compact adaptation of patented System: 3 technology from Sta-Rite, so it handles dirt loads up to 15 times greater than sand filters of equivalent size. The result: you capture more dirt between cleanings and minimize time on maintenance.
The Modular Media filter contains a one-piece module that simply drops into an easily accessible tank. When cleaning is necessary, just remove the lid (no tools are necessary) and spray-rinse the module while it is still in place. It only takes minutes to thoroughly clean the filter and get back into servicefast.
Less maintenance . . . YES! The balanced-flow tank design directs water through both sides of the filter module which increases dirt-loading without clogging. Holding more dirt means a longer time between cleanings.
System 2 Modular Media Filter PLM200 Features:
- 200 Square Foot Effective Filtration Area
- 50 to 120 Gallon Per Minute Optimal Flow Rate
- Typical Installation In-ground pools, in-ground hot tubs, and water features
- Balanced-flow tank design works in unison with the high capacity filter module to collect dirt over its entire surfaceholds more dirt so you clean less often.
- Less frequent cleaning also increases filter module service life and lowers lifetime costs.
- Rugged composite construction resists corrosion and weathering.
- Compact design fits easily in tight installations and can be easily shielded from view.
- Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of rugged ABS thermoplastic to ensure a long-lasting tank life
- Posi-Ring® locking ring provides fast access to tank internals
- Complete media coverage combined with shallow pleats means greater dirt holding capabilities, resulting in longer filter cycles and less cleaning
- Filter includes 2" NPT Drain ports, which are provided with reducer bushing and 1-1/2" drain plug
- Top-mounted pressure gauge and information panels are positioned for easy reading.