Sta-Rite System 3 D.E. Filter S7D75Item #: S7D75
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Sta-Rite System 3 D.E. Filter S7D75
The Sta-Rite System 3 D.E. filter incorporates the worlds finest filtration technology, which produces the ultimate in water quality. Diatomaceous earth (D.E.), a natural substance, is so fine it traps dirt and debris as small as five microns (1/10 the width of a human hair). That means body oils, suntan lotions, pollens, dust and even some bacteria are trapped in the filter, leaving behind sparkling clear, healthier water. Thats why this filtration process is recommended by professionals for hotels, resorts and health clubs.
The System 3 D.E. filter removes dirt particles up to 10 times smaller than the particles removed by sand and cartridge filters. The internal multi-grid assembly captures virtually every kind of particle contaminant typically found in pool water. No other D.E. filter does a better job! Compared to some other D.E. filters, the System 3 is less complicated to service. If youre the do-it-yourself type, you save time. If you leave the maintenance to a pool service, saving time means saving money!
Less maintenance . . .YES! The balanced-flow tank design directs water through both sides of each filter grid, which increases dirt loading without clogging. And that means a longer time between cleanings.
Easy, two-way cleaning - For quick and easy cleaning, simply move the valve selector to the backwash position - thats it! In seconds, your System 3 is at work, keeping your water crystal clear.
System 3 D.E. Filter S7D75 (SD Series) Features:
- 36 Square Foot Effective Filter Area
- Typical Installations In-ground pools, in-ground hot tubs, and water features
- Exclusive balanced-flow tank design greatly improves dirt-holding capacity, which extends the time between filter cleanings.
- For quick cleaning, the System 3 goes into backwash mode by simply turning a dial or pushing a lever.
- Top-mounted pressure gauge is conveniently positioned for easy reading.
- Dura-Glas, Sta-Rites exclusive high-density composite resin, will never corrode and weathers the elements.
- Posi-Lok clamps provide safe, easy access to the filter module. 50/50 split-tank design provides extra room for cleaning and service. Fast in, fast out!
- 2" plumbing ports improve hydraulic flow, which allows the pump to work more efficiently.
- Sleek, contemporary styling makes the System: 3 D.E. filter blend beautifully with any poolscape.
- Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas, Sta-Rite's industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin.
- 2" plumbing throughout combined with Sta-Rite's exclusive rectangular grid system provides superior D.E. filtration.
- Superior backwash capabilities means less manual cleaning of the grids.
- Side plug assembly includes 1 1/2" NPT port for direct discharge plumbing.
- Requires 3.7 pounds of D.E. (Sold Separately)
- NSF Certified
- Backwash Valve Sold Separately