Taylor Complete Chlorine FAS-DPD Test Kit - High Range K-2006CItem #: K-2006C
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Taylor K-2006C Complete Chlorine FAS-DPD Test Kit
A complete Chlorine FAS-DPD test kit designed for home owners, pool / spa service people, commercial pool / hot tub operators and health dept officials interested in economy & portability. Includes printed color comparator, waterproof instructions, treatment charts and chemistry guide. Simple, Accurate and Easy to use pool and spa complete test kit. Uses 2 oz reagents.
The benefits of Taylor's FAS-DPD test kit include:
- Both free and combined chlorine can be tested at increments as low as 0.2 ppm - the maximum allowable level for combined chlorine according to most technical standards - and as high as 20 ppm.
- The distinct change from a vibrant pink to no color at all eliminates the need for color matching.
- Supplement this test kit with the Deox Reagent (R-0867) when testing chlorine in the presence of monopersulfate shocks or interference will cause a false-high combined chlorine reading.
Taylor K-2006C Test Kit tests your hot tub or pool water for:
- Chlorine 1 drop = 0.2 or 0.5 ppm chlorine (as Cl2)
- Alkalinity 1 drop = 10 ppm CaCO3
- PH-w/ acid/base demand 7.0, 7.2, 7.4, 7.6, 7.8, 8.0
- Hardness 1 drop = 10 ppm CaCO3
- Cyanuric Acid 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100 ppm cyanuric acid
What is the difference between OT and DPD?
- Unlike OT, the DPD Method will distinguish between free available chlorine and total chlorine.
Uses Taylor 2 Oz Reagents:
- R-0003, R-0004, R-0005, R-0006, R-0007, R-0008, R-0009, R-0010, R-0011L, R-0012, R-0013, R-0870, R-0871
Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas. Taylor's k-2006 is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semi-public pool / hot tub operators, and other professionals. Taylor's 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier. The Taylor FAS-DPD Complete kit includes nine tests for thorough testing...Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Bromine, pH, Acid Demand, Base Demand, Total Alkalinity, Calcium Hardness, and Cyanuric Acid. Includes 3/4 ounce reagent bottles.