Taylor Complete Bromine FAS-DPD Test Kit - High Range K-2106Item #: K-2106
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
A complete Bromine FAS-DPD test kit designed for home owners, pool / spa service people, commercial pool / hot tub operators and health dept officials interested in economy and portability. Uses 3/4 oz reagents. Includes printed color comparator, waterproof instructions, treatment charts and chemistry guide. Simple, Accurate and Easy to use pool and spa complete test kit.
The benefits of Taylor's FAS-DPD test kit include:
- Bromine can be tested at increments as low as 0.5 ppm
- The distinct change from a vibrant pink to no color at all eliminates the need for color matching.
- Supplement this test kit with the Deox Reagent (R-0867) when testing chlorine in the presence of monopersulfate shocks or interference will cause a false-high combined chlorine reading.
Taylor K-2106 Test Kit tests your hot tub or pool water for:
- Bromine 1 drop = 0.5 or 1.25 ppm bromine (as BR2)
- Alkalinity 1 drop = 10 ppm CaCO3
- PH-w/ acid/base demand 7.0, 7.2, 7.4, 7.6, 7.8, 8.0
- Hardness 1 drop = 10 ppm CaCO3
What is the difference between OT and DPD?
- Unlike OT, the DPD Method will distinguish between free available chlorine and total chlorine.
Uses Taylor 3/4 Oz Reagents:
Maintaining safe pool/spa water for the public is an important responsibility. Therefore, precise test results are essential when checking the water quality of commercial pools and spas. Taylor's k-2106 is designed for the kind of comprehensive, routine testing performed by service technicians, public and semi-public pool / hot tub operators, and other professionals. Taylor's 2000 Series uses printed color standards to achieve a reliable and accurate color match, making frequent test comparisons even easier.