The Circulator Rotating Return JetItem #: 10022A
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Circulator Swimming Pool Rotating Return Jet that provides up to 1500% more circulating power to increase the efficiency of your pool. It improves water clarity by more effectively disbursing chemicals and improving water circulation. The Circulator also improves heating efficiency by helping distribute the heat evenly which also makes heating your pool faster.
The Circulator works by using the water coming from your pool return to rotate the jet nozzle 360 degrees for improved water circulation in your swimming pool. It works automatically any time your pool is operating.
The Circulator Rotating Pool Jet Return Features:
- Helps eliminate cloudy pool water and algae build up caused by poor circulation of the water
- Rotating nozzle with stainless steel gear assembly and adjustable circulating control
- Improves circulating power by up to 1500%
- Helps ensure even distribution of pool chemicals throughout the entire pool
- Improves heating efficiency and quicker heating times
- Circulates the top layer of water, heated by the sun, and shoots it down to the cooler bottom of your pool
- Helps eliminate cold spots and uneven temperatures in different areas of the pool
- Easy to install and screws into your pools existing wall returns
- Works great in above ground and in-ground pools
- The Circulator will work on almost any pool with a 1-1/2" threaded return line. It installs in seconds and simply replaces your standard pool eyeball return fitting.