Tork Mechanical Timer - Metal Enclosure - 120-277V
Tork Mechanical Timer1109A-O
Live Life Smarter with this 120/208-277V heavy-duty multi-voltage time switch, which combines four switch configurations in one model. Ideal for all indoor and outdoor applications including pumps, fans and heavy-duty motors.
The Tork 24 Hour Electromechanical Timer is recommended for commercial and residential applications including pool and spa systems. The Tork Timer features a heavy duty time mechanism, easy-to-set dial with clutch assembly, enclosed motor for a long life and the movement releases from the case for easy installation.
The Tork Mechanical Timer can accommodate up to 12 pairs of on/off trippers.Ithas a heavy duty lockable, indoor/outdoor NEMA 3Rmetalenclosure with a durable powder paint finish and and has a combination of 1/2" and 3/4" knockouts on the sides, bottom and back of the enclosure for easy wiring.
- Indoor/outdoor lockablemetal enclosure
- Heavy duty time mechanism
- Easy-read face: 24-hour dial for daily cycle switching
- Automatic on/off control with manual override feature
- Dial accommodates up to 12 pairs of trippers. One pair included.
- Easy-To-Set dial with clutch assembly
- Enclosed motorfor extended gear life
- Lockable door for security
- 24 Hour Time Switch
- 120-277 VAC (Works on Both 120 Volt and 240 Volt Applications)
- SPST or DPST contact configuration for all voltages
- Contact Rating of16 Amps
- Operating Temperature from -40 to 165 F
- Minimum set times of 20 minutes on and 75 minutes off
- Electronic Ballast (LED)
- cULus Standard
- Pools, Spas and Fountains
- Commercial and Industrial
- Indoor and outdoor lighting
- Pumps and compressors
- Lighted signs
- Heating and air conditioning
- And many, many more...
- 5-3/8" Width X 8-3/8" Height X 3-3/8" Depth