TYR Aquatic Fitness Resistance BeltItem #: LAQRES-011
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Designed for training in place in virtually any pool. A comfortable, neoprene-covered nylon belt fits around your waist and the fabric-covered elastic cord is durable and safer than conventional rubber tubing.
Simply attach the cord to any solid anchor point around the pool such as a ladder pole or diving block and attach the cords to your hip. This will allow you to swim kick freely in a stationary position to work on your stroke technique and develop endurance. They work great for working on your freestyle, butterfly, backstroke and kick training. It doesn't take up much room and fit great in your swim bag or luggage if you are traveling.
Stationary Cords Features:
- Swim Cords with Hip Belt.
- Soft strap that won't restrict your kicking.
- Practice your technique, head, body and hip positions.
- Allows you to swim for long periods of times in small backyard and hotel pools.
- Great coaching aid to observe the swimmers stroke while staying stationary.
- Works with all strokes.
- The resistance cord is 6' long when relaxed and 14' when fully stretched.
- Fits waist sizes from 27" to 40"