U.S. Seal Lube - 10 mLItem #: LUBE-10ML
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
- Great for all pump seals and elastomers
- Water Based
- Maintains its wetness
- Provides high degree of lubricity
- 15 to 20 minutes work time before drying
- Totally evaporates, leaving no residue
- "Locks" your seal in place
- During Installation chances are the installation lubricant will come in contact with sealing faces.
- Once a PTFE or Silicone based product touches the seal faces, it is nearly impossible to remove.
- When the pump is started, the PTFE or Silicone draws the carbon from the primary ring and smears this material on the face of the mating ring, causing a buildup which eventually destroys the seal.
- U.S. Seal Lube is a water based formula specifically designed to lubricate rubber, making the installation of mechanical seals fast and easy.
- It provides a high degree of lubricity to all rubber components.
- It maintains its wetness for a short period of time. But unlike PTFE or Silicone based lubricants which penetrate the elastomer and never allow the elastomer to grip the shaft or bore, U.S. Seal Lube evaporates.
- Once the evaporation takes place the component is dry to the touch. The lubricity is gone and will not return, even in the presence of moisture. Your seal is now locked in place.