Waterway Crystal Water Cartridge Filter 570-0325-07Item #: 570-0325-07
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
The Crystal Water pool filter is easy to install, use, service and is made in the USA for years of problem free use. It is easy to replace almost any pool filter with the Crystal Water filter system. The cartridge filter uses industry proven quad-cartridge filter element layout to keep your pool crystal clear and provide longer cleaning cycles between filter cleanings.
Waterway uses 2-1/2" internal plumbing to improve the water flow and reduce operating noise. The lid is heavy-duty and uses a tamper-proof clamp with removal tool. It is made of fiberglass reinforced polyproplyene for superior strength and longevity.
- Pool Cartridge Filter
- 325 Square Foot Filtration area
- 150 Gallon Per Minute Flow Rate
- Pool Turnover (8 hours): 57,600
- Comes standard with 2-1/2" Unions and 2" and 1-1/2" reducers for easy plumbing with all standard PVC sizes
- Uses 4 cartridge elements for longer cleaning cycles and ease of maintenance
- 2-1/2" Internal plumbing for improved water flow and noise reduction
- Heavy-duty tamper proof clamp with removal tool
- Built-in Multi-Handle for easy maintenance
- Designed for new construction or retrofit installations
- Stainless steel pressure gauge with service dial
- NSF listed for commercial applications
- Large, 1-1/2" bottom clean-out port
- Made in the USA
- 23-1/2" Diameter X 36-1/2" Height