Yard Guard Aquamaster Safety Cover - 18' X 36' With Center Step - GreenItem #: DGSAMD183658S
Yard Guard Aquamaster Safety Cover - 18' x 36' w/ Center Step
The Aquamaster safety covers feature triple stitching cross tack and box tack at all perimeter stress points and straps run on both the top and bottom of the cover for added strength. A raised rub strip prevents chafing on the pool edge or coping and all covers are manufactured in the USA by the most modern equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system. 5' X 5' grid construction with full double strapping on the top and bottom of the cover, superior seam strength and is highly tear and puncture resistant.
All Aquamaster Covers throughout every stage of production are quality checked and signed for before final packaging. Each cover includes an installation tool and the required brass plugs, brass screws, spring buckles and vinyl sleeves and are individually packaged. The Aquamaster safety covers require approximately three feet around the edge of the pool for installation. The cover will extend 2 feet around the perimeter of the pool and the strap and spring buckle requires about another foot.
Aquamaster Safety Cover Features:
- In-ground pool safety cover.
- Fits a 18' x 36' Swimming Pool
- 50% lighter than conventional safety covers but is 70% stronger.
- Made of tough, non-porous material that blocks sunlight to prohibit algae growth.
- Mesh drain system that traps dirt and debris and relieves stress on pool cover and walls.
- Armor Kote durable coating that will not fade or stain.
- Triple stitching cross tack and box tack at all perimeter stress points.
- Straps that run on both the top and bottom of the cover for added strength.
- A raised rub strip prevents chafing on the pool edge or coping.
- White thread to assure perfect sticking throughout the cover.
- Manufactured in the USA by the most modern equipment including a computerized cutting and shaping system.
- Includes installation tool and the required brass plugs, brass screws, spring buckles and vinyl sleeves.
- 10 Year manufacturers warranty (2 year full)
How do you choose which size of Safety Cover to order? You should order based on the size of your swimming pool. For example; if you have a 18' X 36' swimming pool then you would want to order a 18' X 36' safety cover. The actual cover size will be a little larger to hang over your pool deck and for proper installation. Always order based on pool size.