Yellow Out - 4 LbsItem #: 07614
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Yellow out kills Green and Mustard Algae to turn your pool from green to clean amazingly fast. Yellow Out can be used with all types of pools and you will typically see results within 24 hours.
- Kills Mustard and Green Algae
- Amazing cleanup results
- Scrub Free
- Noticeable results with 24 hours
- TWorks great with higher pH (7.8+)
- Not affected by high levels of cyanuric acid
- Works well with pools that use salt chlorine generators
- This product does not contain any metals
- Can be used with all pool surfaces
- 4 Pounds
- Disodium salt of ethylenediaminetetraaceticacid dihydrate, diammonium sulfate 100%
- Caution! (a) Never pre-mix Yellow Out with chlorine and (b) never add yellow out to a bucket or pail and (c) never vacuum pool immediately after application and (d) never add to skimmer basket or filter suction line! Very strong reation with chlorine can occor if not mixed into pool. Circulate pool water thru filter before beginning.
- Shake well to break up the lumps if any. Adjust chemical balance to: pH 7.8+, alkalinity 80 to 120 ppm, cyanuric acid 25 to 75 ppm and chlorine level 2-2.5 ppm.
- Add directly to the pool 2 pounds of Yellow Out per 15,000 gallons of water. Spread half of it along the perimeter of the pool, starting where the algae are the thickest. Concentrate teh rest directly over the problem areas. Never add more than is recommended.
- Wait 5 minutes, then add directly to your pool 2 pounds of powdered chlorine (or equal) per 15,000 gallons of water.
- Circulate pool water with filtration system continuously for 24 hours using only the main drain if possible. Repeat step 4, adding additional chlorine after 12 to 24 hours.
- Return equipment and chemical balance to normal after clean up.