Levolor Electronic Water Leveling System With Valve 50 foot Cord K2300CKAItem #: K2300CKA
Zodiac Levolor Water Level Management System K2300CKA
The Levolor Dual Fill water leveling system maintains water levels in two bodies of water, such as a pool/spa with two separate sets of equipment. The K2300 Series can be used in any situation where a consistent water level is desired and acted upon. Ideal for pool and spa dual equipment systems. The Levolor II kit contains two (2) sensors, a control box, and two (2) solenoid valves (except where noted).
The Levolor K2300CKA System Features:
- Wall Mount Controller
- Controller is wired 220 Volt from the factory and are field adjustable for 110 volt installations.
- (2) Slip Type Sensor with 50 feet of cord.
- (2) 24 VAC 1" Solenoid Valve.
- Five LED Indicator Lights - Power, Sensor I, Filling I, Sensor II and Filling II.
- No moving parts
- No extra in-deck canisters or under-deck pressurized fill lines.
- Waterproof enclosure and suitable for mechanical room environments.
- Ideal for pools, spas, fountains and ponds where evaporation and splash out is common.
- Time-out sequence guarantees against overfilling and hiding leaks.
- ETL Listed.
The Levolor K2300 Series water level management systems detect low water conditions and automatically replaces water to a pre-set level. Can be used in any situation where consistent water level is desired. Ideal for new or existing pool and spa systems.
Easily maintain water level without a hose - With Levolor you'll never need to fill you pool with a garden hose. Levolor replaces the water in your pool that is lost due to evaporation and splashing automatically.
Sophisticated electronics - Levolor's unique electronics compensate for waves, will not overfill your pool, and sense the water level without moving parts.
Protect equipment and appearance - Low water level can cause permanent damage to your pool's equipment. Keep your pool looking and performing at it's peak with Levolor.