Hayward Auto-Skim Skimmer SP108510M - Vinyl/FiberglassItem #: SP108510M
Same Day Delivery
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll drop it off on your doorstep today! Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be delivered the next day. Every delivery includes a free digital water analysis.
Same Day Pickup
Place your order before 2:00 PM and we'll have it ready for pick-up today. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will be ready the next day.
OgdenSunplay - Ogden
216 N 700 W
Building 4C - Bay 5
Ogden, UT 84404
9am - 5pm, M-F
Las VegasSunplay - Las Vegas
2950 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89120
10am - 6pm, M-F
10am -4pm, Weekends
Hayward Auto-Skim Skimmer SP10851OM
The Hayward Auto-Skim Wide Track Skimmer is a large capacity skimmer for Vinyl and Fiberglass swimming pool applications. The Auto-Skim installs easily and is designed to perform flawlessly even in the most difficult environments. The skimmer body is molded out of durable 3/16" ABS plastic and do not contain any assembly seams below the water line. It also features a square cover and collar assembly allowing up to 1 1/2" of vertical adjustment.
The The Auto-Skim Wide Track Skimmer features has an expansive 15 1/2" mouth and 12 1/4" long throat. The Wide Mouth and Long Throat is perfect for vinyl pools constructed out of concrete walls and concrete filled foam block walls but also work great on vinyl pools using stainless steel or plastic/ABS walls. The added installation flexibility allows this skimmer to be installed on almost all vinyl and fiberglass swimming pools. The enlarged opening allows for increased skimming action and reduced time for debris removal.
- In-Ground, Vinyl, Fiberglass, Residential and Commercial Pools and Spas.
- Wide Mouth Skimmer Allows for Increased Skimming Action
- 1-1/2" and 2" Port Sizes for Plumbing Versatility
- Cover and Collar Assembly with 1 1/2" Vertical Adjustment Capabilities
- Integral Flo-Control Slide Plate
- Constructed of Heavy Duty ABS Plastic
- The Auto-Skim can be used with the optional Float Valve (SP1082FV) for thru skimmer action.
- The optional Extension Collars (SP1084P1) allow for 2 1/2" of vertical height for skimmers mounted lower than the height need for the skimmer lid to reach the pool deck. The Extension Collars are notched and allows for infinite vertical adjustments.